Friday, March 26, 2010

SPRING Time -- NEW Life!

Eggplants

Chili

String beans

Chinese cabbage

Summer squash

Tomato

Chayote

Chinese peas

Kabatiti (left), tomatoes (right)

If anyone is in CHRIST, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
(2 Corinthians 5:17, NKJV)

The winter season is over --
The darkness has gone,
Heavenly light awaits!

Thank You, LORD,
For growing me in that piercing darkness --
Drawing me ever closer to you,
Upholding me ever so tenderly
By Your almighty righteous right hand.

It's Spring time!
It's Resurrection time!
i'm breaking new ground --
i'm putting forth new leaves,
i'm ready to bloom!

Thank You, LORD,
For nourishing me with Your gracious light --
Shielding me from harm,
Leading me ever forward
With Your almighty righteous right hand.

(by rLn)

No comments:

Post a Comment